Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Soundtrack Of My Life

 


This is an ongoing, dynamic list, in no particular order:

Soundtrack of my Life

  1. The Pretender by Jackson Browne
  2. Beautiful Loser by Bob Seger
  3. Bang The Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren
  4. Take The Long Way Home by Supertramp
  5. Against The Wind by Bob Seger
  6. Loser by Beck
  7. Lonesome Loser by Little River Band
  8. Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage
  9. I’m a Loser by The Beatles
  10. Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones
  11. Saint Of Me by The Rolling Stones
  12. Believer by Imagine Dragons
  13. Can't You See by Marshall Tucker Band
  14. One Particular Harbor by Jimmy Buffett
  15. S O B by Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats

No comments:

 Man In The Wilderness Ten Thousand people look my way But they can't see the way that I feel Nobody even cares to try I spend my life a...