Goals for 2015
I don't make "resolutions", per se, but I do set goals for the year.
Theme for 2015: Fix What’s Broken
- Steps around pool: some are loose
- Buick: Repair or replace
- Stove: Burner doesn't always work
- Water Heater: Doesn't consistently work
- Master Bathroom: Repaint
- Our mattress: Replace
- Crawl space: Add second sump pump
- Front door screen: Replace
- Front windows on the house: Replace
- Whole-house fan: Replace
- Ceiling in laundry room: Paint
- Bathroom fan in downstairs bathroom: Needs finish sanding around it
Goals for 2015
- Build the studio by the end of January
- Have my office organized by the end of January
- Finish writing my book by the end of February
- Repaint downstairs bathroom by the end of February
- Buy a new mattress by the end of May.
- Finish patio, including fence, by the end of May
- Replace the water heater by the end of June.
- Fix crawl space sump pumps by the end of June.
- Scan all dad’s slide by the end of August
- Fix or replace the Buick by the end of August
- Have 100 percent of my CDs available as computer music files, i.e. they will be in the cloud, by the end of September.
- Remodel Master Bathroom by the end of November.
- Read at least 12 books during 2015
- Increase my net worth by *redacted* during 2015
- Earn at least *redacted*
- Make and bottle 180 bottles of wine
- Exercise on at least 156 days
- Take four weeks (28 days) of vacation
- Reduce bodyfat to ten percent or less