Saturday, June 07, 2014

Regimented Life: Day 5

Thursday. No workout this morning, so the day was pretty easy. Basically, from rising in the morning until the end of my work day -- around 5PM -- the only "regiment" is a schedule: When I eat, when I have a snack, what supplements to take and when to take them, when I have my tea. Stuff like that.

Success. Then again, so easy.

The evening? I'm finding no will power to apply structure to my evenings, to be honest. The evening was spent by the fire. Our next-door neighbor, who has literally never come over to see us -- don't get me wrong, we're very friendly to each other and do talk -- came over and sat with us ... showed us the pictures of her new granddaughter. It wasn't planned, but sure was enjoyable.

I did keep to a schedule; At one point, I said "Ladies, it's 10 PM and I need to get to bed". So at least I didn't let the evening get away from me.

I'm scoring the day a zero. That puts me at 1/5, or 20 percent.

No comments: