Monday, June 30, 2014

Regimented Life: Final Wrap-Up

What have I learned?

I learned that structure, or regimentation, is vital when traveling for business.

The experiment was a huge success, because as a result I'm much more conscious of what I'm eating, and I'm hitting the gym faithfully on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Huge, huge wins there.

I'm also taking the proper vitamins and other supplements as desired.

As a result, I'm losing body fat, my muscles are stronger (and bigger! *grin*), I have more energy, and I just generally feel much better, both physically and mentally.

I'm glad I undertook this experiment. I learned a lot about myself, about my tendencies, and where I can improve.

I also learned that scheduling your week, your diet, your day, etc., is a good idea, but you must remain flexible.

Now ... what can I do for my next experiment? Hmmmm....

No comments: