Saturday, June 07, 2014

Regimented Life: Day 6

Friday.

My schedule got hijacked, yet I was still successful in staying regimented. I was up early and had a very good lower body workout at the gym. Got home and had to take my dear bride to a friend's house; they were leaving for a Girls Weekend at the beach.

I got home and got right back on schedule. The workday went well, I stayed true to my schedule.

I made a delicious Paleo Thai dish for dinner, then realized Game Two is Saturday night, not Friday night.

But Friday evening isn't "scheduled" for me, so I built a fire in the fire pit and watched TED videos for three hours.

I'm award a +1 for the day, since I didn't let the hijacked schedule throw me off balance. Yay me! The score is 2/6, 33 percent.

By the way, if the month ends with the score under 50 percent, it will indicate to me that living a Regimented Life is a failure. On the other hand, if it scores high, then it'll become a permanent lifestyle.

Next week should be very interesting, as I begin some traveling. I'm going to have to carefully plan the days and adjust to different surroundings and conditions. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

No comments: