Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Regimented Life: Day 10

Tuesday.

Might just as well have Xeroxed Monday and posted it here.

Well …. no morning workout, but I did meet Joel Ogle for lunch. Okay, actually, Tuesday was not really scheduled, because I was preparing for an 11-day business trip, which included lunch with Joel Ogle, a stop at the grocery store, a hair cut, some maintenance around the house (including checking the pool for leaks – think about that one…), etc.

The day ended with a take-out dinner order from Jim & Nena’s and Patti and I watching the final episode of Cosmos (one of the best television shows ever!).

A PLUS ONE day, actually, because despite the disruptive travel preparations, I managed to stick to my eating and supplement schedule.

That brings us to 2/10, 20 percent.

No comments: