Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My 2010 Book List

Books I will read in 2010. But for a few slight changes, it's identical to my 2009 list. Last year was a bad year for me, and I think the lack of reading reflects that.

This year will be better.

  1. Guerrilla Marketing For Free, Jay Conrad Levinson.
  2. The Power Of Now, Eckhart Tolle.
  3. A History Of God, Karen Armstrong.
  4. No More Mr. Nice Guy, Dr. Robert A. Glover (I've read this twice already).
  5. Living Your Best Life, Laura Berman Fortgang.
  6. Getting Real, 37signals (My copy is autographed by Jason, Ryan and DHH).
  7. The 4-Hour Workweek, Timothy Ferriss (I've read this once already).
  8. Maximum Achievement, Brian Tracy.
  9. Life Makeovers, Cheryl Richardson.
  10. The Art Of Happiness, His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
  11. To Our Children's Children, Bob Greene & D. G. Fulford.
  12. Og Mandino's University Of Success, Og Mandino.
  13. Beyond Booked Solid, Michael Porter.
  14. The Omnivore's Dilemma, Michael Pollan (Almost finished).
  15. The Ten-Day MBA, Steven Silbiger.
  16. Simple Steps, Lisa Lelas, Linda McClintock, Beverly Zingarella, and Lu Ann Cahn.
  17. Grow Younger, Live Longer, Deepak Chopra.
  18. Great Tastes Made Simple, Andrea Immer.
  19. Great Wine Made Simple, Andrea Immer.
  20. Waking the Dead, John Eldredge.
  21. The Spectrum, Dr. Dean Ornish.
  22. The Assertiveness Workbook, Randy J. Peterson, Ph.D.

All The Best,

-- Don


2 comments:

forthegipper said...

You need to add Sarah Palin's book to your list.

-- Don said...

@forthegipper -- That's an excellent idea ... I DO need to read more fiction.

Fiction written by idiots.

Thanks!