Friday, December 05, 2008

Need

I need a breakthrough. I need to burst through some limiting beliefs that I have, and I don't even know (yet) what those limiting beliefs are!!

Time for some introspection.

I need to find a software business idea. A web site that people will pay to use; my friend, Jason, at www.37signals.com is a perfect example.

The challenge is, of course, coming up with an idea. I don't need to make a ton of money -- heck, $100 a month would be fine -- just need to get something up and running. I can build on that small success, of that I'm sure.

Should I learn XAML, Expression Blend and Silverlight??

Ruby? RoR?

Python? (I doubt that; seems like a small niche)

I'm thinking RoR ... seems to be the technology du jour.

Finally, I'm listening to "Call Me" by Blondie right now; great music, eh??

All The Best,

-- Don

No comments: