Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Obligatory Picture Here



Somebody graduated from Penn State on Saturday!

Ian's degree in Science is just a start. This fall he starts his Fellowship at
New York University where he'll work towards his PhD in Computational Biology.

So ... my daughter has her degree (Business Administration and she's kicking butt thankyewverymuch) and my wife got her degree in 2002 (Culinary Arts AND Baking & Pastry eatyerheartout) and my son.

So my new nickname around the house is "Mister G.E.D.", being that I'm the resident non-degreed idiot. :)

Works for me!

All The Best,

-- Don

2 comments:

Ian said...

I'm already excited about the next graduation.

You know, I have had more than my share of graduations:
High School
Marine Corps Recruit Training
Marine Combat Training
Defense Information School (BJC)
Penn State

jim schenck said...

Ian, best of luck at NYU.