Monday, January 08, 2007

2007, A Year In Preview

I was going to use "Personal Mastery" as my theme for 2007, but it's such an overused phrase that I had to come up with something different. So ... my theme for 2007 is ...

Toward Self-Actualization


That's it. That's my theme, the foundation upon which I will build my goals for 2007. I don't "do" resolutions.

Under that heading, I have the following memes which will drive me this year (in no particular order):

  • Remove The Broken
  • Settle For Better
  • Clear Out The Past
  • Gain Knowledge And Experience
  • Lighten The Burden

This is my 2007 in Preview. Soon, I will develop goals associated with each meme and tasks to accomplish my goals.

All The Best,

-- Don

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yhhsmo**applause**.....i will be expecting regular updates. you have always been a man of action. keep up the good work!
Habibi