Monday, October 23, 2006

Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire

I visited the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire on Saturday to get my kilt. The pictures can be seen here.

I wanted a kilt for the past 18 months and finally went and did it. It's been a hit already; the guys at my local cigar lounge had a lot of fun at my expense.

I regret not getting it sooner. My mom would have loved to see me in my kilt. She would have gotten a real kick out of it.

Funny ... but not long after I got it at the Faire (and, of course, put it on to wear), I happened upon a group of Red Hatters. They loved the kilt, and I took that as a sign of approval from my mom.

Do those things you want to do before it's too late! Don't wait ... life is much too short.

All The Best,

-- Don

1 comment:

Bob said...

I used to act at the PA Ren Faire. I was Jack Malice I forget who I was the 2nd year. I was in the Chess match both years as well as MacBeth, The bloody version. I got to pla with swrods and shrp pointy things , Yeeaaaa. I jump from tall buildings and swung on rops, dove in pools and get my face beat to a pulp 3 days a week! I also participated in their Halloween event as "Bob the Zombie" and "Dr Cut'em".
Good Times, but not much on $.