Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tony Robbins

Any other Tony Robbins fans out there?

I just started Personal Power II and so far it's incredible! I'm already breaking through barriers that have limited my progress in the past.

Funny thing ... until very recently (as in This Past April) I literally didn't know how to set Life Goals or create a Vision for my life. I could manage projects at work and at home, but somehow missed out on managing my life.

Thankfully, I had an "Aha!" moment and got some good instruction. Now ... finally ... after all these years, I have a goal and -- even more -- a Vision.

Don 2.0 ... it's a Big Improvement over the earlier, Beta, version.

Stay tuned for 3.0 ... it promises to be very exciting!

All The Best,

-- Don

1 comment:

Mario said...

I love Tony. I always get super pumped when I read/listen to his stuff. I can personally attest to at least 3 major life changing decisions that I can associate to his influence.