Friday, April 01, 2005

My Ship Has Come In! - Updated

(This post was updated on April 2)

At last!

Perhaps, just perhaps, after years of waiting, things will start going my way.

Resolved to the daily struggle, I never expected this turn of good fortune.

I won the lottery!

Last night!

Five hundred thousand dollars ... can you believe it???

Of course, the government will take a bite, but I don't care.

Obviously, I'm going to Disneyland!

Lest you think otherwise, this won't affect me one bit.

Show me the money!



-------------------------------------
Okay ... it's now April 2 ... let me break it down for ya:

At last!
Perhaps, just perhaps, after years of waiting, things will start going my way.
Resolved to the daily struggle, I never expected this turn of good fortune.
I won the lottery!
Last night!

Five hundred thousand dollars ... can you believe it???
Of course, the government will take a bite, but I don't care.
Obviously, I'm going to Disneyland!
Lest you think otherwise, this won't affect me one bit.
Show me the money!


Don't hate me *wink*.

All The Best,

-- Don

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won $500,000 in the lottery on April Fools.

Chaa RiiiiGhhhT ..

Brendon said...

Nice to hear of your luck!
I hope you choose to become a philanthropist.
Choosing a good charity is difficult, though.
Eventually you should find something worthwhile.

Oh, if you think about it, you might send some money my way.
Needless to say, I could use it.
Everyone can use a little extra cash!

RICH D said...

WE CAN AWAYS DREAM, I REALY LIKED THAT ONE.